Frequently Asked Questions
1. Press and hold the location icon on the upper left corner of the screen’s home page for 5 seconds to restore the network.
2. If problem persists, please call our hotline at +6012-748 6656
1. If the cabinet is positioned in an area where it has direct sun exposure, this may cause the screen to increase its temperature. To troubleshoot, please block the sunlight for 2-3 minutes or until screen temperature is back to room temperature.
2. If there is power outage in the area, please wait until power supply is restored before using the cabinet again.
3. If there is no power outage and the cabinet is still unresponsive, please call our hotline at +6012-748 6656
1. If the cabinet screen has very slow response, erratic, or has low touch sensitivity, these may be possible reasons:
– There is too much screen dust. Clean the cabinet screen especially the corners of the screen and try using the screen again.
– The screen temperature might be too high. Use objects to block the direct sunlight for 2-3 minutes or until screen temperature is back to room temperature.
This requires our support team to unlock the door and verify the payment manually. Please call our hotline at +6012-748 6656 for further assistance.